Bokaro Steel City is a major industrial centre and the 4th largest city in the State of Jharkhand, in India. It is the district headquarters of Bokaro which is one of the most industrialized zone in India and also home to the largest steel plant in India and several other large, medium and small industries.
1. Must Visit Jagannath Temple , this temple is replica of Jagannath Temple in Puri
2. Sip a cup of Tea at Naya Mod (Pata to hoga hi)
3. Visit to Garga Dam , a popular picnic spot with great scenery
4. Kaun kaun gaya hai yahan :P wo bhi school bunk karke ?
5. Proud of Bokaro - Bokaro Steel Plant Main Gate (Must Visit)
6. Visit Ram Mandir (Constructed in 1967)
7. First and Only Shopping Mall in Bokaro
8. How can i forget City Park ?
9. Cooling Pond
10. Main Shopping hub in Bokaro- City Center